Deal of the Day FAQ:
- What is the Deal of the Day?
- The Deal of the Day is a showcase of the best deals that CyberCoupons.com has to offer. It is an Internet coupon package where you can buy services for a discounted price of up to 90% off retail.
- What happens if my CyberCoupon expires?
- Not to worry! Once CyberCoupons reaches its expiration date, it loses its promotional value, but you can still redeem it at the price you paid for the length of time stated by gift certificate laws in your state.
- When I sign up for the Deal of the Day e-mail am I charged?
- No, you are simply added to our email.
- What does it mean once I am signed up for the Deal of the Day?
- This means that you will:
- You will receive our daily e-mail that describes the current Deal of the Day offer.
- You will be able to purchase the deal for that day by simple clicking on the “Buy Now” button in the e-mail.
- Is my personal information safe?
- Yes definitely, we take every precaution to have up to date internet security measures in place to protect your personal information.
- I want today’s deal! How do I get it?
- On the main page of our website, or in the daily e-mail you receive, you can click on the “Buy Now” button and simply follow the easy step-by-step instructions to sign in and electronically purchase the current deal of the day.
- How do I pay for the Deal of the Day?
- We accept all major credit cards, and PayPal.
- Unfortunately no money orders, cash, personal checks, or cashier’s checks will be accepted.
- Can I get the Deal of the Day for FREE?
- Yes, only when you refer three or more of your friends who purchase it on the same day as you. Click on the word “refer” to see the details.
- How can I feature my business on Cybercoupons.com?
- Contact the CyberCoupons.com headquarters by phone at 253.333.6784 ex. 106, or visit our website here, and submit our advertise form and we will contact you.
- Members: What does it mean to be a Universal Loyalty Card Member at CyberCoupons.com?
- CyberCoupons.com Universal Loyalty Cards are much better than other loyalty card programs because it is good at multiple locations which differentiate it from other loyalty card programs like Safeway, Costco, etc.
- We have both Silver and a Gold Universal Loyalty Card Memberships.
- Silver Members gets a set discount based upon our merchant agreements while Gold Members get even deeper discounts to the merchants in the CyberCoupons.com’s family of business merchants. Be sure to present your membership card to the business merchant when making your purchases.